Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Ceramic Hair Straightener 25mm (230)
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
How To Use Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Ceramic Hair Straightener
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.