Revlon Professional Style Masters Matt Clay 85g
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Style Masters Creator Matt clay is a matt clay wax with strong hold - probably the best professional matt wax you can find. The clay provides a matt finish with firm hold, without leaving any residue or greasy feel. Strong hold factor with matt look.
Petrolatum, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Diethylhexyl Maleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, PEG-13 Sunflower Glycerides, Diatomaceous Earth, Propylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Maleic acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Methylparaben,
Hold Factor: 0 1 2 3
Look: MATT NATURAL SHINE
Directions Of Use:
- Emulsify a small amount on your hands.
- Apply on dry hair to mold and separate, style with your fingers.