Revlon Professional Style Masters Fanaticurls 150ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Style Masters Fanaticurls Sculpted curls activator let you create perfectly sculpted curls, long lasting style with a glossy and defined finish.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-60, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyquaternium-11, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate-60, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
Directions Of Use:
- Apply on damp hair and blow dry or let dry in room temperature.
If you put to much in it can be a little stiff but crunch the hair a few times in your hands and that stiffness goes away.
Just love this product cant live with out it.
NOTE: The conditioner in this range is also one of the best.
Written by Wendy On 08/04/2016