Muk Style Stick
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Muk Style Stick is the new standard in cool straightening tools. This straightener is filled with features, including ceramic technology and tourmaline, infrared, temperature control and auto shut off.
- Adjustable heat settings 80°C - 210°C
- Sleep mode - automatically turns off if left unattended for 30 minutes
- Tourmaline ceramic plates - the ultimate styling surface for smooth, static free shine
- Rapid heat up - ready when you are
- Floating plates perfect contact between hair and stick giving more even results
- Ion field technology - seals the cuticle layer of the hair locking in natural oils for smooth, frizz-free shine
- Infa-red heat to gently heat the hair internally protecting the delicate surface structure
- 12 month guarantee
Reviews: Muk Style Stick
I have been using my MUK Style Stick for 6 months now and I am extremely happy with it. It glides over my hair beautifully. I especially love how rapidly it heats up and the safety setting feature which turns the straightener off if it is left unattended for too long. This gives me great peace of mind in case Ive left the house and forgotten to turn it off.
To be fair Ive never owned or used a GHD so I cant compare, but my friends who own GHDs have tried my MUK Style Stick and loved it and said it was exactly like using a GHD.
Written by Retro-girl73 On 10/02/2011
1 people found this helpful