Muk Style Stick 230-IR
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
With the incredible new Muk Style Stick 230IR, you can quickly achieve straight, kinky, or curly hair. This hair straightener is sure to impress thanks to cutting-edge technology that will provide stunning results.
Gentle on the hair
The muk style stick 230 - IR uses a cutting-edge strip of potent far infrared lights embedded in the ceramic plate of the iron to gently heat the hair shaft from the inside out. Infuses hair with excellent gloss, moisture balance, and thermal protection while it straightens it successfully in one pass.
The Muk Style Stick 230-IR makes use of infrared technology. This demonstrates that the iron plates' center emit infrared light. Hair damage is reduced by using infrared technology. Additionally, frizzy hair and split ends are removed, and the cuticle is shielded. Another great feature of the Muk Style stick is automatic shut-off. Once the iron reaches the proper temperature, it will shut off on its own after 60 minutes if no activity is detected. It can prevent burns or a fire with the help of this wonderful safety feature.
Ideal for all hair types
In general, the Muk Style Stick is a great flat iron for anyone with curly or unruly hair. It is fantastic for those looking for a flat iron that is quick and easy to use.
Features of the muk style stick 230 - IR:
- Warranty - Standard 2 year new for old replacement warranty.
- Infrared Light Plate – The ceramic plate of the iron's unique far-infrared light strip gently heats the hair shaft from the inside out. Infuses hair with excellent gloss, moisture balance, and thermal protection while it straightens it successfully in one pass.
- Adjustable Temperature - 90°C - 230°C, allows you to select the temperature that works best for your individual hair type and condition.
- Ionic Generator - generates millions of negative ions to infuse shine and protect hair.
- LCD Digital Temperature Display - Easily select and display the iron’s exact operating temperature.
- Universal Voltage - automatically selects the correct voltage for optimum performance wherever you are in the world.
- Auto Shut Off - gives you peace of mind by turning off your muk style stick after 1 hour of use.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Plates - the ultimate styling surface for smooth, static free shine.
- Super Rapid Heat Up - to ensure fast, even results.
- Floating Plates – provide perfect contact between hair and the iron’s plates, ensuring even results.
- Ion Field Technology – seals the cuticle layer of the hair locking in natural oils creating a smooth, frizz free, shiny hair surface.
- 3 metre, 3D 720° Swivel Cord – eliminates tangling and twisting.
Reviews: Muk Style Stick 230-IR
Written by Ash On 14/08/2017
1 people found this helpful