Best Pomades in Australia
Hair pomade is a popular and versatile product that can be used to manage hair in a variety of ways. It can be used as a hair dryer, flat iron protector, or styling product to give your hair body and definition. There are many different types of pomades on the market, so it is important to do your research to find a brand that suits your particular style and needs. In this post, we will take a look at some of the benefits of using hair pomade and give you some advice on what you should look for in a quality pomade.
Why do people use hair pomade?
One of the main reasons people choose to use hair pomade is because it is so versatile. It is a popular product that can be used on a variety of different hairstyles. Many people use hair pomade as a blow-drying product as it can help add volume to the hair and speed up drying time. It can also be applied to the hair after it has been washed to add texture and hold to the style. It can also be used to protect hair from the damage that can be caused during straightening processes such as curling or straightening irons. Some types of pomade can be used to style the hair by adding some volume and creating a trendy hairdo.
Does hair pomade damage my hair?
When you wash your hair, you strip it of its natural oils and moisture. After shampooing, many people apply conditioner to their hair. Conditioning helps keep the hair moisturised but also comes with the side effect of weighing down strands making them appear flat and lifeless. The flat look can be remedied by styling the hair with a pomade that adds texture and helps to hold the style in place. Although pomades can dry out the hair if used excessively, when used in moderation they are an effective and natural alternative to harsh chemicals that can damage the hair and leave it looking dull and lifeless.
Do you apply hair pomades on dry hair or wet hair?
* For an optimal result apply the product to dry hair and work it through until you obtain the desired texture. Keep in mind that the texture will change as you apply the pomade so it may need to be reapplied throughout the styling process to achieve the desired results.
* If you prefer to apply the product to wet hair it is perfectly fine to do so but it is not recommended because it can result in a messy application that may not be completely controlled. It is better to apply the pomade to dry hair so that it is easier to work with and it dries in a more even manner.
What does hair pomade do to the hair?
* Hair Pomades are used to create texture and hold in the hair. They also help keep the hair in place so it is held throughout the day. Pomades are usually made with natural ingredients that help to enhance the colour of the hair and help to protect it from the elements. They come in different formulas that can make certain features stand out and style the hair in different ways.
Some of our favourites:
1. Muk Slick Pomade: This type of pomade is made with natural ingredients including clay which helps to add body and volume to the hair. It is great for adding texture to the hair and can be used to create various hairstyles such as spikes and fades.
2. Modern Pirate Hair Pomade: This is a water-based pomade that is enriched with vitamins and essential oils that help to nourish and protect the scalp and hair.
3. American Crew Pomade: This pomade is made from natural oils and waxes which make it suitable for all hair types and provides a natural hold. It is free from parabens, which makes it ideal for individuals with sensitive skin.