Taming Elixir 140ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Time to tame those tresses! The Taming Elixir delivers texture and control while taming the flyaways and frizz to gain control. This lightweight product does not make it look greasy or weigh it down.This mild frizz-tamer with essential avocado oil leaves hair touchably supple without the feel of any product. Apply when hair is wet for texture that isn’t super smooth, and get ready to rock out beautiful styles. Sebastian Professional Taming Elixir is the ultimate blow-dry aid, for soft, luxe locks.
>> Dispense a few drops in your palms.
>> Glide through damp hair for light definition and frizz control.
>> Blow-dry for a smooth, natural finish.
>> Use a flat or curling iron on dry hair for a softly defined style
Written by Ingrid On 03/02/2012