Deep Muk 1 Minute Ultra Soft Treatment 200ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Get healthier hair in just one minute with Deep Muk. Deep Muk contains extracts of sea kelp and if formulated especially to leave hair looking soft, shiny and healthy.
water (aqua), cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20, stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose,amodimethicone and cetrimonium chloride and trideceth-12, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol, cyclomethicone, sodium PCA, stearyl trimethyl, ammonium chloride, dexpanthenol, methylparaben, propyl paraben, citric acid, fragrance (parfum) Not tested on animals.
- Shampoo and towel dry your hair. Apply sufficient Deep Muk to completely coat the hair, emulsify and allow to process for a minute. Rinse thoroughly.
- Use once a week.
- However, it can be used daily for extremely damaged hair.
Written by Taylor Tester On 23/04/2020