When choosing hair care products, each product’s active ingredients determine what results you can expect from its use. One product commonly found is Lecithin. The benefits of Lecithin are great. It plays a vital role in promoting the healthy growth of hair.
But first, what is Lecithin? It is a fatty substance that is produced by your liver daily. The primary function of Lecithin is to break down fat and enhance the part of the brain. However, it is also noted for its ability to serve as a building block for cell membranes. More recently, however, Lecithin has been studied as a potential key ingredient in promoting hair growth.
What are the benefits of Lecithin?
If you are curious to know what beautiful effects lecithin can bring to your hair, here are some of them (at least from what has been produced in research thus far):
• The fat-like element of Lecithin makes it an ideal cure for those suffering from dry and brittle hair. The Lecithin found in these products improves each hair strand’s qualities, so you get stronger hair and softer and shiny.
• Its ability to promote hair growth is also why hair care experts recommend it for naturally thin hair.
• Another benefit to using hair care products containing Lecithin is having smooth, silky hair. It helps to keep hair properly moisturised and gives the outermost layer of hair a protective coating.
• Lecithin and a few other unsaturated fats used in hair care formulas facilitate hair regeneration. Thus, it can help reverse the effects of damaged hair when paired with the right products and a healthy lifestyle and diet.
• If you wish to straighten hair, lecithin-containing products are also recommended. They can make the straightening procedure easier and combat flyaways.
Have you experienced the effects of Lecithin on your hair?