Davines Naturaltech Energizing Superactive 100ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
(Limit 1 per customer | Min spend $75)
Serum for hair loss due to androgenetic factors. Its formula improves the scalp tone, controls the hyper-production of serum, reduces hair loss, and improves hair density.
The perfect treatment for the scalp and fragile hair, prone to falling out. Energising Superactive combats hormone-related hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, and the hyper-production of sebum. Hair grows healthier and stronger; the scalp has more tone and lower sebum production.
How To Use Davines Naturaltech Energizing Superactive
Spray all over damp scalp after washing hair with Energizing Shampoo. Style as usual.
Davines Naturaltech Energizing Superactive Ingredients
Aqua / water / eau, alcohol denat., eucalyptol, menthol, glycerin, niacinamide, limonene, vigna radiata seedextract, trifolium pratense extract / trifolium pratense (clover) extract, epigallocatechin gallatyl glucoside