Davroe CURLiCUE Rapid Dry Hair Wrap
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
(Min spend $45 | Limit 1 per customer)
A soft, absorbent hair towel that minimises frizz and reduces drying time by 50%
Our Davroe Hair Wrap makes for fast, convenient drying, that leaves hair smoother and shinier. Made of highly absorbent, lightweight fibers, our Hair Wrap removes the need for heat or friction; reducing frizz, defining curls, and leaving the hair cuticle smoother. Use of our Hair Wrap reduces drying time by 50%, without drying out the hair follicle; gently speeding up the drying process also reduces breakage by quickly moving hair out of it’s more vulnerable, wet state. Complete with a button and loop closure to keep it in place, our Hair Wrap is effortless to use.
How to Use:
Gently squeeze excess water from washed hair. Flip head forward, placing towel over the back of the head with the button at the nape of the neck. Twist the towel until slightly taught and flip over to the back of the head. Secure loop over button to hold in place.