Dear Barber Dear Barber Mattifier
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Dear Barber Mattifier creates separation with a matte finish. The sophisticated combination of ingredients includes beeswax and carnauba wax that provides a strong yet flexible hold.
Ideal for all hair types, the Mattifier offers immediate ‘grab’ whilst giving hairstyles a thicker, fuller look. Containing Kaolin, a white clay rich in silica, the Mattifier detoxifies hair follicles and nourishes from the inside out.
Directions: Apply a small amount of product to the fingertips and gently rub the fingers together to warm the product into soft putty. Once the product has warmed, evenly distribute it through dry hair and pull into your desired style.
Written by Joe On 25/02/2022