HH Simonsen Moisture Mask 150ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
HH Simonsen Moisture Mask is an intensive hair treatment for dry and lifeless hair. The mask is formulated to primarily (70%) restore moisture and keratin levels deep within the hair and secondarily (30%) treat the hair cuticle on the outside. The unique combination of hydrolyzed keratin, wheat-based amino acids, Marine Complex extract and a special molecule with ceramide properties effectively boosts and preserves the moisture in the hair and scalp.
HH Simonsen shampoos and styling products contain 15-20% less water than competing brands, meaning that a 250ml HH Simonsen bottle contains the same amount of uses as a regular 350ml bottle. This saves both on water, as well as the amount of plastic and paper needed to package HH Simonsen products.