HH Simonsen Repair Conditioner 250ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
HH Simonsen Repair Conditioner provides immediate emergency help for damaged hair. Repair Conditioner also contains several keratin-rich micro proteins that penetrate deeply into the hair strands and reconstruct them from within. The conditioner also prevents broken and split ends, and makes it easier to comb tangled hair without causing any damage. The composition of ingredients means the product works 30% on the inside of the hair and 70% on the cuticle. Thus effectively reconstructing the keratin’s strength as well as helping provide the hair with increased bounce and flexibility.
HH Simonsen shampoos and styling products contain 15-20% less water than competing brands, meaning that a 250ml HH Simonsen bottle contains the same amount of uses as a regular 350ml bottle. This saves both on water, as well as the amount of plastic and paper needed to package HH Simonsen products.