Kemon Actyva Bellessere Oil 125ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Beauty nectar for all types of hair. Protects the shaft with an ultra-light film that adds a silky soft feel and provides frizz control without weighing down. Makes it possible to create personalised rituals to round off and enhance Actyva treatments at the salon.
Drawing inspiration from the use of oils in the Mediterranean beauty rituals, ACTYVA created BELLESSERE: a line of multifunctional products with a base of argan and flax oils designed for the daily care of hair and body. These versatile, bare-bones products are perfect for the whole family and have a delicate scent that engages the senses. They leave the skin gently protected and velvety, and hair healthy, soft and with a brilliant shine.
Directions: Styling, on freshly washed, towel-dried hair: Work 1-4 pumps of product between your hands and apply uniformly to hair, starting from the ends and
avoiding the roots. Comb to distribute then blow out.
Pre-flat iron or curling iron, on dry hair: Work 1-2 pumps of product between your hands and apply uniformly to mid-shafts, starting from the ends and avoiding the roots. Proceed with the flat iron or curling service as usual.
Finishing or daily use, on dry hair: Work 1-3 pumps of product between your hands and distribute uniformly throughout mid-shafts, starting from the ends and avoiding the roots.
NB. The optimal amount of product varies depending on hair length, thickness and degree of dryness or sensitisation