Keune Care Curl Control Boost Spray 140ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Min spend $40.
Limit 1 per customer
This curl-activating, anti-frizz spray adds moisture and bounce to curly hair, for soft, shiny and elastic curls. Recommended for wavy & curly hair.
How to Use:
Spray on damp or dry hair. Work through with fingers, do not rinse. Style as desired.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, VP/ VA Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-72, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Aminomethyl Propanol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment.