Napoleon Perdis Pro Cleanse Solid Brush Soap 100g
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Remove excess makeup and residue for hygienically clean makeup brushes. Formulated with Coconut Oil, the gentle yet effective soap conditions whilst ensuring brush fibres remain soft and intact. Equipped with a removable deep cleansing brush pad, the textured silicone grooves work to capture product build-up between bristles.
How to Use:
1. Dampen your brush and soap using lukewarm water.
2. Swirl your brush over the slightly damp soap to lather.
3. Using the Cleansing Pad, swirl your brush over the grooves to remove product build-up.
4. Rinse brush thoroughly in lukewarm water until all soap residue is removed and water runs clear.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 if necessary.
6 Squeeze excess water out of your brush using a towel.
7. Reshape your brush and lay flat to dry.
Follow ‘Directions for Use’ to thoroughly cleanse makeup brushes. Use every 1 - 2 weeks (depending upon use of makeup brushes) to thoroughly cleanse makeup brushes. Lay flat to dry overnight. Allow 8 – 10 hours to dry.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Citronellol