Napoleon Perdis Eye Brush E1 (1 brush)
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
This angled eyeshadow brush is just the right thickness to apply product along the lash line, create a cut crease or to fit into the outer corner of the mobile lid to build definition. The tapering along the top prevents the brush from applying product with harsh edges so minimal blending is required. Great for use on the lips to create a diffused, blended finish.
How to Use:
Use a pressing motion to apply product onto the eyes, then a gentle back and forth motion to softly blend. Always lead with the short end of the brush. Use the flat end of the brush on larger areas like the mobile lid, and the tip of the brush when working along the lash line or cutting the crease.
Between uses or as needed, sanitize and remove product using a brush cleaner, then wash with Pro Cleanse Solid Brush Soap once a week. Maintain the longevity of your brushes by laying them flat to dry.
With so many brushes to choose from – first decide whether you want to deposit, blend or diffuse then choose your brush accordingly. Firm brushes deposit and blend whilst soft, fluffy brushes diffuse.