Napoleon Perdis Blending Brush BL2 (1 brush)
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
This small, dome-shaped brush is your lash line specialist. Apply, smudge, blend and fuse colour of all depths, for a natural, everyday look through to a dramatic smokey eye. The shape of this brush is perfect for applying highlight to the inner corner of the eye, tip of the nose and brow bone.
How to Use:
Use a back and forth motion to move, distribute and blend product. Use a tapping motion to build intensity of colour.
Between uses or as needed, sanitize and remove product using a brush cleaner, then wash with Pro Cleanse Solid Brush Soap once a week. Maintain the longevity of your brushes by laying them flat to dry.
With so many brushes to choose from – first decide whether you want to deposit, blend or diffuse then choose your brush accordingly. Firm brushes deposit and blend whilst soft, fluffy brushes diffuse.