Philip Kingsley Bond Builder Split End Remedy 50ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Inspired by Philip Kingsley’s holistic approach to hair care, Bond Builder Split End Remedy is the first of its kind to work both on and below the surface of the hair to repair broken bonds, seal fibres and protect strands, for longer, stronger hair. For visibly healthier hair, with results which last from wash to wash, get the just-cut-look, without a trip to the salon.
Bond Builder Split End Remedy helps to protect and strengthen existing bonds and repair broken ones while instantly sealing split ends for stronger, visibly healthier hair. In Independent Instrumental Tests, 98.6% of split ends were seals after just one application. With results which last for up to 3 washes, it forms a shield on the hair, helping to prevent future damage caused by UV, pollution and heated styling tools.
Start with a large pea sized amount, spreading in sections through mid-lengths and ends of towel dried hair. Pay close attention to the most damaged areas. Apply more to thicker or more damaged hair. For best results, blow-dry hair into desired style. Hair can be left to air dry. Re-apply at least every third wash. Use after and in-between Elasticizer treatments to maximise the results.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis-PCA Dimethicone, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Laureth-7, Arginine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aspartic Acid, Limonene, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Panthenol, Phytantriol, PCA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Potassium Sorbate, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Linalool, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Sodium Hydroxide, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citronellol, Citral.