Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 150ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment is an essential part of every Philip Kingsley Clinical Treatment regime. This unique product delivers a rush of moisture inside the hair cuticle and is especially beneficial for extremely damaged hair. Visible results from one application will build with continued use. This super moisturising intensive treatment adds silkiness, suppleness, elasticity, bounce and strength. The clever ingredient combination continues to provide UV protection even after washing - helping prolong the life of colour treatments. Paraben and fragrance free formulation.
And if you want to know the science behind it, here are the key ingredients…
- Hydrolyzed Elastin – a protein that penetrates your hair shaft and increases its elasticity without weighing your hair down. Elasticity is what gives your hair stretch and strength, so it will break less.
- Castor Oil – has the amazing hair health benefit of helping to lock in moisture.
- Olive Oil – high in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which moisturise and make your hair look shiny and healthy. Not just great for salad dressing.
- Glycerin – this helps your hair to retain moisture, which makes the effects last longer.
1 sold every 2 minutes. Multi-award winning formula dry hair treatment. Super conditioning pre-shampoo hair mask delivers elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine to all hair textures. Frequent use leaves hair stronger and healthier looking with less breakage.
- Apply before shampooing.
- Dampen your hair with water and liberally apply Elasticizer in sections to your mid-lengths and ends.
- Now cover your hair with a shower cap (It is an interesting look – but trust us, it will be worth it in the end) or your best cosy towel. The heat created helps open your hair’s cuticles, so they can properly absorb the nutrients.
- Leave for a minimum of 20 minutes - enough time to enjoy a cup of tea, and maybe a chocolate or two. There is no maximum time, you can even sleep in Elasticizer if you like to multi-task as you dream.
- Rinse thoroughly then shampoo and condition as normal (those with fine hair should shampoo twice). Suitable for use on coloured hair. Note: Do not use Elasticizer 72 hours before or after dying your hair, as it may affect how the colour takes during this period only.
Aqua (Water), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Trideceth-12, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.