Redken Quick Blowout Accelerated Blow-Dry Heat Protection Spray 125ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Achieve a smooth, effortless blowout with heat protection up to 230 degree.
Quick Blowout is a lightweight blow-dry primer spray for all hair types and textures. It has a bi-phase formula that once shaken, will condition and smooth hair for an effortless blowout.
How to Use:
Shake well before use and spray on damp hair lengths and ends. Brush through and blow-dry and style hair as usual.
Aqua / Water • Trisiloxane • Isododecane • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Lactic Acid • Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane • Glycerin • Magnesium Sulfate • Parfum / Fragrance • Polypropylsilsesquioxane • Phenoxyethanol • Peg-14 Dimethicone • Ethylhexylglycerin • Linalool • Coumarin • Propylene Glycol • Limonene • Ci 17200 / Red 33 • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate • Tocopherol