Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment 150ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Redken's Acidic Perfecting Concentrate Leave-In Treatment is a concentrated hair treatment with an all-in-one formula that reinforces weakened hair from all types of damage. It is specifically formulated with an acidic pH to defend against the negative effects of hair colouring, styling tools, and even water. This bonding treatment provides the ultimate strength repair, intense conditioning, and colour fade protection.
The leave-in treatment is formulated with citric acid, a concentrated bonding care complex that reinforces weakened bonds within the hair to improve its strength. It repairs strength in damaged hair, provides heat protection up to 450 degrees, tames frizz, adds shine, and reduces hair breakage.
The key benefits of using the Acidic Bonding Concentrate System, including the Leave-In Treatment, are 56% less breakage, 82% less visible split ends, 11x smoother hair, and 450 degrees of heat protection.
The ingredients in the leave-in treatment include citric acid, a bonding care complex that reinforces hair bonds, and a blend of conditioning agents that provide intense conditioning, heat protection, frizz control, and shine enhancement. This treatment is suitable for all hair types, including colour-treated hair.
How To Use Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment
Use as a complete system with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner. Apply to clean, damp hair. Leave in. Do not rinse. Style as usual. Avoid contact with eyes.
Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau Dimethicone Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Phenoxyethanol Polyquaternium-37 Dimethiconol Parfum / Fragrance Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate Trideceth-5 Steareth-20 Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose Glycerin Citric Acid Limonene Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Trideceth-10 Sodium Hydroxide Chlorhexidine Digluconate Sorbitan Oleate Acetic Acid Linalool Citronellol Citral Eugenol
Reviews: Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment
Written by Julie On 15/03/2022
1 people found this helpful