Wella Professionals Invigo Nutri-Enrich Deep Nourishing Mask
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Discover Wella Professionals Invigo Deep Nourishing Mask to moisturise dry and stressed hair.
With NUTRI-ENRICH-Blend: Oleic Acid and Panthenol provide moisturization and nourishment for hair, while Vitamin E protects hair from further stress (Nutri-Enrich Complex). Goji Berry is known to be extremely rich in vitamins, minerals and peptides.
Directions: Apply to clean, damp hair. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse out thoroughly.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Panthenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Oleic Acid, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate