De Lorenzo Nova Fusion Intense Colour Care Shampoo - Copper 200ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Limit 1 per customer
De Lorenzo colour care shampoo is formulated to control colour fade in natural and colour enhanced hair with UV inhibitors and botanical extracts to improve condition and shine.
These colour care shampoos are sulphate free with a lavender rose tea fragrance.
Intense ruby red will intensify orange tones in coloured or natural hair.
De Lorenzo is proudly 100% Australian owned, with no animal ingredients or testing and is plant based.
Massage shampoo into wet hair, rinse and repeat. Leave in for up to 5 minutes or according to desired result. Rinse out and apply DeLorenzo Novafusion Colour Care Conditioner for optimal results.
Written by Alison Tumminello On 13/12/2017