Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Hair a tangled mess? Set it straight with Paul Mitchell The Detangler. Lush formula is super effective and has an added UV shield for protecting your tresses from the elements.
Rediscover your original favorites within the Paul Mitchell Original Category.
Instant Detangling and Conditioning
Grape seed oil provides instant conditioning, detangling and shine.
Smoothes and Softens
Special conditioning agents and our Activated Moisture Blend of awapuhi smooth, soften and help prevent moisture loss.
Provides UV Protection
Carrot extract is rich in beta-carotene, a natural UV absorber.
After shampooing, put a peal size amount in the palms of your ands (more for longer hair). Rub hands together briefly and apply evenly throughout your hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Written by Judith On 15/04/2021