Aspect Hydrating Serum 30ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Select between an Aspect cleanser, moisturiser or sunscreen.
(Limit 1 per customer | Min spend $75)
Aspect Hydrating Serum is an intensive hydration solution crafted for those seeking a skin moisture boost. At its core, the serum relies on a unique blend of hyaluronic acid to ensure that moisture is effectively trapped within the skin, replenishing its hydration levels and giving it a supple, refreshed feel.
This serum is versatile enough to cater to all skin types, with its benefits particularly pronounced for ageing, dehydrated, problematic, and sensitised skin. The Hyaluronic Acid Blend, encompassing both Cristalhyal (Sodium Hyaluronate) and PrimalHyal 50 (Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid), is the star performer. This combination of high- and low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid assists in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3, further enhances the serum's hydrating prowess, while Vitamin C serves a dual role: illuminating the skin and offering protection with its antioxidant properties. The serum's efficacy is topped off with the AspectTM Signature Blend, a certified organic Australian superfood mix.
How To Use Aspect Hydrating Serum
Usage AM and PM: Apply following application of other Aspect serums. Dispense 1 pump and apply to skin after cleansing.
Aspect Hydrating Serum Ingredients
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite.