Semi Permanent Hair Colour - 168 Emerald AD168
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Adore Semi Permanent Hair Color Emerald - 168 is americas number one semi-permanent colour.
Adore, the new and innovative, Semi-Permanent Hair Color will infuse each strand with a vibrant burst of luxurious color with No Ammonia, No Peroxide, and No Alcohol.
Adores exclusive formula offers a perfect blend of natural ingredients providing rich color, enhancing shine, and leaving hair soft and silky. Available in 24 highly pigmented, vibrant & vivid shades.
Directions Of Use
- Shampoo and towel dry hair
- Use Protective Cream around hair line
- Apply hair colour 1/8" from scalp and comb through thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic cap and proess with heat for up to 15 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo completely.
Written by Renelle Ussher On 28/03/2019