Davroe CURLiCUE Cleansing Clay 300ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
(Min spend $45 | Limit 1 per customer)
Now available in the new 300ml size, this lightweight detoxing shampoo will gently clean without stripping natural oils. Fortified with Kaolin Clay, this balancing shampoo provides a creamy, low foam lather to gently detox and cleanse the scalp, without stripping the hair of natural oils. Nourishing Quinoa adds body and aids in detangling, for soft, lifted curls. Infused with Kakadu Plum and Lotus Flower Extract, Cleansing Clay leaves kinky, coily or curly hair feeling renewed and refreshed.
How to Use:
Apply generously from roots to ends, massaging into the scalp and roots to create a creamy, low foam lather. Section hair if necessary to saturate the scalp. Leave for 2 minutes before rinsing, repeat for best results. Follow with Davroe’s CURLiCUE Deep Conditioning Rinse.