Sleep Glycolic 30ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Minimum Spend $20
Limit 1 per customer
Sleep Glycolic is an at-home AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) peel that can deliver fast results while you sleep, with zero downtime. This bi-weekly treatment can transform dull, uneven textured skins who want visibly brighter, smoother skin - fast. Harnessing a true free glycolic acid value of 10% for enhanced penetration results, Sleep Glycolic effortlessly leaves the complexion visibly brighter, smoother and decongested.
How to Use:
1. For use 2-3 times a week.
2. After cleansing in the evening, smooth a pea-sized amount of Sleep Glycolic onto the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
3. Follow with other serums and night moisturiser.
4. Leave overnight.
5. Always wear sunscreen the next day after using Sleep Glycolic.
A note on layering; as Sleep Glycolic is a direct acid, it should be the first step in your evening skincare routine. Layer all other serums and moisturisers over this.
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lespedeza Capitata Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.