Mermade Hair Spin Rotating Curling Wand 25mm
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
The Mermade Spin Hair Curler has arrived! This impressive new tool features an auto-rotating curler, making it easier to curl your hair.
Create effortless curls with the Mermade Spin Hair Curler. You can select to spin the rating barrel clockwise or anti-clockwise. Featuring a ceramic barrel and innovative ionic technology to seal the hair cuticle; for less frizz while adding shine. With multiple heat settings and a bonus heat protection glove, it’s the game-changing curling tool made for lush, bouncy curls and soft Mermade waves. Finally, you can curl your hair like a pro! It's the life-changing multi-use curling wand.
How To: Connect the plug to the power supply. Press the ON/OFF button at the bottom of the tool to turn the MERMADE Spin ‘ON’. The ’-’ and ‘+’ buttons indicate temperature control, with the right button increasing the temperature and the left button decreasing the temperature.
Choose the temperature according to your hair type. We suggest starting at the lowest temperature and changing as needed. Fine or damaged hair should stay at a lower temperature, and thick or coarse hair will generally need to be higher.
Ensure your hair is dry and clamp towards the bottom of the barrel, depending on hair length. Press ‘L’ to curl your hair in a left rotating direction and ‘R’ to curl your hair in a right rotating direction. Hold down the ‘L’ or ‘R’ button down to spin the barrel. BE CAREFUL TO TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE BUTTON BEFORE YOU APPROACH THE HEAD/SCALP AREA. The barrel will continue to spin if you keep your finger on the button. You can also wrap the hair around the tool without using the rotational buttons like a normal curling wand—Press the ‘ Set’ button to reset the clamp. ‘Set’ turns the barrel back to the starting position Repeat on the whole head.
Hold for 3-10 seconds, depending on how defined you want your curls. Unwrap the hair or release the clamp to remove the hair from the barrel. Repeat the same action on the rest of your hair. Smaller sections create a tighter curl, and bigger sections create a more loose curl. Brush out for an on-trend look. It is recommended to change the direction of the curl on either side of the head.
Wait for hair to cool, then brush or comb the curls out for waves. After using, turn the power off and ensure it cools down before safely storing away.