Davines Alchemic Conditioner Copper 250ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
(Limit 1 per customer | Min spend $75)
Color-enhancing conditioner for cool red and copper tones. Alchemic Conditioner Copper intensifies and illuminates these natural or colored cool red shades.
Directions: Apply to damp hair following Alchemic Shampoo Copper applying from length to tips. Leave on for 5 minutes then comb through before rinsing thoroughly.
- Minimum conditioner processing time 5 minutes Prolonged applications ensure a more effective result.
- Use Alchemic to create creative shades on previously bleached or lightened hair by increasing the processing time of conditioners up to 15 minutes, you will get fashionable reflects.
- Use Alchemic to revive your natural colour, to preserve the intensity of the cosmetic colour or to counteract unwanted reflects, even on white, grizzled and platinum blonde hair.
- Remember that you can experiment The six Alchemic shades can be mixed together to create customised reflects Consult with your hairstylist to choose the ideal shampoo and conditioner to enhance your hair colour.