Blonde Conditioner 375ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Revitalise your blonde with NAK Blonde Conditioner. Lush formula contains active violet pigment to keep the brass out so that only blonde comes through.
Pearl Powder extract
>> Re-mineralises, fortifying the hair structure and preventing from further damage.
>> Hydrates the hair moisturising and conditioning.
>> Imparts a pearlescent shine.
>> Balances all type of hair conditions.
>> Moisturises, softens and smoothes the hairs surface layer.
>> Delivers soothing, healing, anti-bacterial and anti-irritant properties.
>> Adds pliability.
>> Adds luster.
>> Improves condition.
Directions: Apply to clean, wet hair and massage from roots to ends. Leave in for 1 to 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Written by Amanda On 22/11/2016