ghd Natural Bristle Radial Brush - Size 4 55mm (natural)
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Get a Smoother blow-dry on extra-long hair with the ghd Natural Bristle Radial Brush (55mm) Size 4. The size 4’s maxi barrel is best for blow-drying long and extra long hair, or creating lots of volume in mid-length styles. Natural bristles create a smoother finish.
Blast hair until it’s 80% dry. Working with medium sections, place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel. Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go.
Refresh hair that’s fallen flat between washes by spraying ghd Style Root Lift in the root area of dry hair. Lift sections up and away from the head with your size 4 brush and dry in with your hairdryer.
Written by Rebecca On 20/09/2013