Mason Pearson Universal Nylon Brush NU2 Black
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Mason Pearson Universal Nylon is your top of the range, large hand made nylon bristle brush that is ideal for very thick & strong hair. Featuring 100% nylon bristles.
100% Universal Nylon Brushes are great for:
- Longfer hair lengths that are Very Thick & Strong Hair.
- Strong Nylon bristles to control and smooth thick and long hair.
- Detangles wet hair effortlessly.
- Gentle on wet hair and won’t tear the hair or irritate the scalp.
What Sets Mason Pearson Apart From Everyone Else?
- The unique rubber-cushion pad, made by hand using Mason Pearson’s original techniques, allows for effective and efficient brushing. It is kind to use and massages the scalp.
- The cellulose plastic handle is hand-polished and any sharp edges are removed to make the hairbrush more comfortable to hold. This handle was developed from the original wooden design which we continue to make in small quantities. model for those men who are "thin on top".
- We build our products to last as long as possible. While we cannot make indestructible products, we use the best materials available so that, with a little care, they should give good service.We try to make improvements continuously. We have developed our own special nylon and take particular care in our selection of natural bristles to use the best combination for each brush.
Written by Glynn On 12/03/2015