K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 50ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Spend $200 & receive a $40 gift card.
(Min spend $50 | Limit 1 per customer)
Introducing the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask - a patented leave-in mask backed by 10 years of bioscience research designed to reconnect keratin chains that have been broken down due to chemical, mechanical, and environmental factors. Unlike other hair masks on the market, K18 works on a molecular level to reverse hair damage in just 4 minutes, leaving you with soft, smooth, strong hair that feels like new.
The secret to K18's effectiveness lies in the K18PEPTIDE™ - a biotech-developed peptide that mimics hair's structure to reverse damage by reconnecting polypeptide chains and disulfide bonds broken during bleach, colour, chemical services, and heat. Clinically proven to repair damage from all of these sources, K18 delivers immediate and lasting results to restore strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
But that's not all - K18 is also pH-optimized to help minimize cuticle swelling and put hair proteins in their most resilient state. The cream format enables easy, lightweight application across all hair types, with detangling and softening benefits, and it's vegan, colour-safe, and cruelty-free. So whether you have fine, straight hair or thick, curly locks, K18 is the perfect choice for anyone looking to restore their hair's natural beauty and strength.
Say goodbye to damaged, dull hair and hello to healthy, vibrant locks with the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask. With its groundbreaking formula and proven results, it's the ultimate choice for anyone looking to take their hair repair to the next level.
How To Use K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask
Shampoo, don't condition. Towels should be dried thoroughly. Begin with 1 pump of K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition. Work it evenly into the hair from ends to roots, 1 pump at a time. Let it sit for 4 minutes to activate, then style as usual. Use for the first 4-6 washes, then decrease to every 3–4 washes.
K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask Ingredients
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.