Nails inc Paint Can Spray West End 50ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Vaid for one-time use.
Nails Inc Paint Can Spray West End is a tomato red spray on nail polish.
Nailing a manicure no longer requires precision. The revolutionary Paint Can is the fastest way to get perfectly polished nails. This new and never seen before technique applies polish evenly and efficiently - no steady hand required. Short for time? Paint Can is as quick and easy to apply as perfume. Simply use the Paint Can to mist your fingertips (skin and all) and the polish will adhere to your base coat. To remove the excess polish, quickly wash away from the skin with warm water or use a cleansing wipe. And voila, perfectly applied polish in a heartbeat. Brush on a top coat for up to 2 days wear and a glossy finish. Available in a range of must-have shades.
"After years in the making I am incredibly excited to be launching the Paint Can. Our customers have been screaming out for ways to reduce dry time and for quick, easy ways to apply colour when on the go. So voila, the Paint Can innovation was born!", Thea Green, Nails inc Founder
How to apply
- Step 1. This part is essential – you must apply a base coat, we suggest Paint Can’s Best Friend – the Nails inc 2 in 1 Base and Top coat. Allow to dry. Or apply The Paint Can over your nail polish for a speedy colour change.
- Step 2. Shake the Paint Can and from a distance of approx 10-15cm, apply short, sharp bursts of spray directly onto the nail area. (Cover and protect the surface you are spraying on to). We recommend storing your Paint Can at room temperature.
- Step 3. For a longer lasting mani (for up to two days), brush on a top coat. Allow to dry.
- Step 4. With warm water wash away any excess Paint Can polish from skin and cuticles. Or use a cleansing wipe when on the go. You will be left with a perfectly applied manicure.
Written by Jacqui On 18/02/2017