3800 Supercompact Ceramic & Ionic Hair Dryer
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
You've been waiting for it and now it is here! The Parlux 3800 Eco-Friendly Hair Dryer has arrived. This dryer is super compact, ceramic and feels wonderful in hand. A must-have hair dryer that provides amazing results.
- The new Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly Ionic & Ceramic Edition Dryer. An energy efficient dryer built from recyclable materials that makes a low-environmental impact.
- Fitted with a high-performance, long life K-Lamination motor that delivers more than 2000 hours of drying time.
- It is powerful, lightweight and compact.
- It offers 2100 Watts of power and 75 cubic meters of air / hour so it dries hair quickly, meaning less heat damage and less energy consumed.
- It weighs just over 1.25 pounds.
- It has 4 temperatures and 2 speeds and instant cold button.
- Fitted with a nickel-chromium heating element and safety thermostat.
- Made in Italy.
- 2 year warranty.
- Come with 2 nozzles that are made from indeformable material. One for blow-waves, the other for drying.
- All packaging and associated documentation is made entirely out of 100% biodegradable recycled paper.
Parlux Comparison Table
|Airflow||69 Cubic metres/Hour||73 Cubic metres/Hour||75 Cubic metres/Hour||79 Cubic metres/Hour||83 Cubic metres/Hour|
|Motor Life||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2200 Hours||2500 Hours|
|Cold Shot Button||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cord Length||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter|
|Ionic & Ceramic||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Built in Silencer||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Included Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Colours Available||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Chocolate Cherry||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet, Blue, Gold, Pearl, White and Flower||White, Green, Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Flower||Fuchsia, Orange, Green, White, Red, Violet, Silver and Black||Black, Light Gold, White, Violet, Fuchsia, Aqua, Ice Blue and Red|
Instructions On Using Your Parlux Dryer
There are two switches on your Parlux dryer. The top switch controls the heat of your dryer. The bottom switch controls the power.
1. To get the full setting of maximum speed and heat - flick both switches to the right.
2. To get a medium airflow - flick the bottom switch to the middle. From here, you can control the heat by using the top switch. Left is cold. Middle is warm. Right is hot.
3. Press and hold the button above the switches to release cold air. Cold airflow works well for setting your hair style, or cooling your scalp if the airflow gets too hot.
I use them on my showdogs so need a dryer thats quality, can last and dry heavily coated dogs and be functional for a days work.
I also own dog specific dryers but the parlux dries in the same time frame but with that awesome finish a hand dryer gives.
Written by Michelle Briggs On 01/08/2019