Nova Fusion Intense Colour Care Shampoo - Brunette - Brown 200ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Enhances brunette tones to medium-dark brown hair. Tones with Novacolor Chocolate Series. Not recommended for use on blonde hair.
The Perfect solution for colours that fade quicker, the intense range is Sulfate and Paraben free and formulated with increased dye intensity to keep colour bold and vibrant. Contains UV inhibitors and colour enhancing extracts of Kakadu Plum, Roobios and Birch.
- Use your regular De Lorenzo shampoo and rinse out.
- Apply Novafusion Shampoo and massage in. Leave for up to 5 minutes.
- Rinse out and apply Novafusion Conditioner for optimal results.
- Test product behind ear first for 48 hours to avoid an allergic reaction. Do not use if itching and irritation occurs.
Written by Barbara Courtille On 21/02/2019