INIKA Flat Top Kabuki Brush
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Achieve a natural-looking, flawless complexion with ease thanks to the INIKA Organic Flat Top Kabuki Brush.
Recyclable and highly sustainable, this Vegan design is made from completely compostable materials. The brush features bristles crafted from high-quality synthetic fibres, while its handle is made with plant-derived PLA from Corn and Cassava. PLA is carbon neutral and fully biodegradable.
The Flat Top Kabuki Brush standout feature is the medium-density bristles, ideal for pressing or buffing powder into skin and achieving an even finish. An essential addition to elevate your makeup kit for MUA-worthy results.
Made from high quality vegan fibre bristles. Handle is made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.