INIKA Setting Brush
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Set powder, highlight, and contour with this professional-grade brush from INIKA Organic. The Setting Brush is crafted from sustainable materials and facilitates supreme powder application for an elevated makeup look.
Its all-Vegan design is made from recyclable and completely compostable materials. It features bristles crafted from high-quality synthetic fibres and a handle made with plant-derived PLA from Corn and Cassava. PLA is carbon neutral and fully biodegradable. The Setting Brush standout feature is its dense, super-soft bristles and small-to-medium size. This makes it perfect for setting all kinds of powders with precision for an airbrushed finish and MUA-worthy results. An essential tool to add to your makeup kit.
Made from high quality vegan fibre bristles. Handle is made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.