OPI Infinite Shine Tickle My France-y 15ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
OPI Infinite Shine Tickle My France-y: In this naughty shade of nude. Get longer wear and greater shine with OPI Tickle My France-y, for colour that lasts up to 10 days.
How To Apply:
- Prep: Apply to clean, dry nails. (Cleanse nails with alcohol after using polish remover!)
- Prime: Apply one coat of the advanced Primer for real staying power and stain-free removal.
- Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat.
- Gloss: Finish with one thin coat of Gloss for a durable finish that cures to a mirror shine in natural light. Make sure there is adequate light for the curing process to occur, and also ensure that thumbs are receiving light by tilting them upward.